The First Savings Credit Card is a MasterCard offered by First Savings Bank to anyone with a low credit score and who wants to improve their credit score. First Savings Bank provides a credit card specifically designed to restore your creditworthiness when applying for loans, mortgages, and credit cards. The First Savings Credit Card is available to customers who want to save when they spend.
You can only apply for a First Savings credit card if you receive an email invitation from your bank. After reviewing customers’ credit history, they send out invitations who might be interested in such a card. There is no direct way to apply for the card or receive an invitation. Upon acceptance of the offer, you can use and activate the First Savings Credit Card on their website; enter your reservation number and access code and click “Continue” to follow the steps.
Steps To Activate Your FirstSavingsCC
Here are the steps to activate your FirstSavingCC on the First Savings Credit Card website:
- Visit the First Savings Credit Card website (www.firstsavingscc.com). The user can activate the card by first accessing the First Savings Credit Card homepage at www.firstsavingscc.com and following the “Account Login” tab.
- The user must click on the “Register a new user” link on the account login page.
- Provide your credit card account number and expiration date.
- Enter the 3-digit security code (CVV) on the back of the card and your 3-digit security code (CVV).
- Please enter both your username and password.
- Enter your email address and confirm.
- Provide your mobile phone number. Check the box next to the word “I prefer not to add my mobile number” to prevent receiving updates regarding your mobile number.
- After that, read the terms and conditions applicable to activate your account and check the box “I have read and accept the terms.”
- Click on Register/Activate. It usually takes 1 to 2 days to activate your First Savings Credit Card.